Financial wellbeing is becoming an increasingly important component to employee wellness. According to the American Psychological Association’s annual Stress in America™: Paying with Our Health survey, financial issues are the number one cause of stress and play a large role in most preventable stress related illnesses. Many employees know they are unprepared for retirement but don’t know what to do about that.
We believe that it’s important to help employees become better-informed and better educated about their financial strengths and challenges. That’s why we offer solutions to empower and educate them, and help them work toward a more secure retirement.
We provide workshops designed to help both you and your employees manage their wealth. Our workshops expose you and your employees to the fundamental ideas on how to successfully manage the wealth created by working at your company and what can be done with the income earned to establish the foundations of your own financial independence.
The workshops are best suited for:
- Anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
- Incredibly powerful for young adults (18 to 25) just getting started.
- Timely for adults (30 to 50) with less than $100k in the bank.
- Excellent for couples with different spending and savings habits.
- Enlightening for experienced investors looking for that financial edge.
Contact us to schedule your workshop TODAY!