A successful retirement plan is the result of tapping into a wide array of proficiencies. We support you in every aspect of managing a 401(k) plan, including design, implementation, investments, compliance, employee communications and interactions, provider selection, and fee benchmarking indianpharmall.com.
We apply a proven and comprehensive methodology to plan design. We have been at the forefront of plan design with every shift in market focus. A sound 401(k) design, and there are dozens of types, will go a long way toward helping you recruit, retain and reward valuable employees.
Among the many design features we examine or help you to develop and customize for your company:
- Eligibility Waiting Period
- Elective Deferral Limit
- Age and Service Requirements
- Loan Provision Design
- In-Service Withdrawal Provisions
- Vesting Issues and Design
- Plan Entry Dates
- Employer Match Design and Funding
- Definition of Financial Hardship
- Funding Timing for Employer Contributions
- Discretionary Contribution Formulas
- Plan Trustee Issues
Whether you ask us to analyze your existing plan design or help you convert to a new plan, you can expect a balanced and beneficial outcome.
When you provide us with the investment lineup of your plan, we will provide you with valuable plan metrics.
Items covered in your 401(k) Plan Review:
Here are some of the items covered in your 401(k) plan review:
- How your funds score within our proprietary scorecard system, which can provide valuable insight.
- The overlap funds within your lineup.
- How comprehensively your fund lineup covers the asset classes necessary to provide your employees with the ability to properly diversify their retirement account.
- Whether there are any duplicate funds within your current asset classes that could comprise a fiduciary breach.
Schedule your Plan Review:
Feedback is based on information included in your plan’s Form 5500 and your plan’s rating within BrightScope – the premier rating service of retirement plans. Schedule your 401(k) Plan Review by filling out the form or by calling us directly at (480) 663-0110.
This information was developed as a general guide to educate plan sponsors, but is not intended as authoritative guidance or tax or legal advice. Each plan has unique requirements, and you should consult your attorney or tax advisor for guidance on your specific situation. In no way does advisor assure that, by using the information provided, plan sponsor will be in compliance with ERISA regulations.